We took a poll when Jessica would have her baby Ethan. Here is what we thought...
Dad- Monday/4:30 am, 8 pounds, 3 ounces, 20 inches long
Mom- Wednesday/6:00 pm, 8 pounds, 10 ounces, 21 inches long
Monica- Sunday/10:30 pm, 8 pounds, 1 ounce, 19 inches long
Matt- Saturday/4:20 pm, 25 pounds, 15 ounces, 15 inches long
Keysha- Thursday/5:00 am, 7 pounds, 8 ounces, 21 inches long
Angela- Monday/10:28 pm, 9 pounds, 21 inches
Kendrek- Is running at a race right now...
Kelly- Saturday/7:00 pm, 7 1/2 pounds, 20 inches
Kyle- Friday/10:00 pm, 6 1/2 pounds, 17 inches (Short baby!)
Chandler- Sunday/6:00 pm, 8 pounds, 18 inches
Tyler- Wednesday/3:00 pm, 8 pounds, 9 inches
Skyler- Sunday/12:59 pm, 500 tons, 3000 inches
Delanie- Tuesday/5:00 am, 10 pounds, 21 inches
I wonder who is going to win?
Saturday, April 4, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Well it looks like some of you are trying to kill me with a 25 plus pound baby!!! Personally I don't know if I can handle one over 8 lbs!!! I'm hoping Kelly is right... but that means I'd be having him really soon and that probably won't happen! Wish me luck!
Looks like dad might be the winner! Guess we'll see....
yea dad is going to win I bet! :) Good Luck!
Post a Comment