Sunday, November 16, 2008
Drawing for Christmas
Well we drew names for Christmas today! It was very exciting. We went youngest to oldest. So Delanie went first, she drew her name out the first time. A few of us had to draw more than once because we picked people we had last year and my mom didn't want us to have the same person twice. That's the joy of having a freakin' huge family I guess... It was fun though. We are very excited for Christmas. The kids have been begging mom to put decorations up, but mom wont let them until after Thanksgiving. I have just been copying and pasting everything I want for mom. She makes me do it every year. I have to get a picture of what I want, the price, the size, the color, and the store. It makes Christmas shopping very easy for my mom. :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment