Saturday, December 26, 2009

Conservative among many Liberals

This guy is actually way bigger than I imagined, actually everything was way bigger than I thought it would be. This is me and the two girls that came with me.

This is us at the World War Two Memorial. We had a chance to go to all the war memorials.

Me in front of the white house. There were a lot of crazy people there protesting.


This picture didn't turn out that well because it was Derriks camera and I didn't know how to use night vision or whatever. It was really beautiful at night though. By the way this monument is like huge! These guys aren't life size...



The first day we arrived was Sunday so we went to the LDS temple (2nd largest temple in the world) and the 6th largest church in the world. The main chapel in this thing is bigger than a football field. We spent a long time here and didn't even see the whole thing! I saw Helen Keller's tomb and many other famous people's tombs are in this church.

No comments: