So this is Angela speaking by the way, well who else would it be? I am the only one who blogs in my family. Well anyways, I have pretty cool news! So my school does this thing called Close Up which is this foundation where kids all around America go to Washington DC for a week to see the sights and they do workshops and stuff. And I am going! I will leave Halloween night and come back on the 6th. I just hope they aren't a bunch a liberal crackheads. I am super duper excited though. Keysha and I have always wanted to go to Washington DC and so she is a little jealous. So I said, "Too bad! Your fault for getting married!" So I will take a ton of pictures and tell you guys all about it when I get back! That would be cool if we could go see the navy yards and see where the real NCIS do their crime solving! By the way wasn't that season premier awesome! OMG! Tony and Ziva are totally going to fall in love by the end of this season, but Ziva will probably do something stupid and ruin it all like she always does...

No comments:
Post a Comment