Recently I've noticed how much my likes and dislikes have changed in just a few months. Just a while back I couldn't even stand to look at a tomato, but now I eat BLT's all the time. I can't even have a salad unless it has tomatoes in it now. Keysha has always listened to Sugarland, but I've never liked her twangy, rough voice. But recently I have been listening to that band A LOT! I'm really falling in love with her voice and funny lyrics. :) I have never had an interest for cop shows, but once again... Keysha got me to watch an episode of NCIS a few months ago, and now it's my favorite show! I fell in love with the characters right away and have been watching her DVD's ever since. And last but not least I used to hate to clean. But now that Keysha is always out with Mike, someone had to take over being the cleaning nazi. I actually don't mind doing the laundry and vacuuming. I have like major OCD when it comes to cleaning I realized. I even printed out a set of laundry room rules and hung them all over the laundry room. I guess your likes and dislikes are always changing no matter how old you are!


No comments:
Post a Comment