I had to hurry and take a picture of it, it was devoured pretty quickly. The cake was Grandma Campell's homemade chocolate cake! mmm...Saturday, February 14, 2009
Alone on Valentines Day...
Lately I have been experimenting different things trying to get a feel for what I want to do in life I guess... So I decided to make a cake today for Valentines Day (Since I had nothing better to do). I have been watching some cake shows and some things on Youtube about decorating cakes with fondant so I decided to try it! Here's what I came up with!
I had to hurry and take a picture of it, it was devoured pretty quickly. The cake was Grandma Campell's homemade chocolate cake! mmm...
I had to hurry and take a picture of it, it was devoured pretty quickly. The cake was Grandma Campell's homemade chocolate cake! mmm...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


3 comments:
Angie! That turned out great! You will have to teach me how to do the icing.
That looks yummy!!! You did a great job! Hey, I invited you a while back to my blog but don't know if you ever got the invite. email me at bradnsara@gmail.com if you still can't get in my blog.
Wow! I want you to make me one of those!!! I am so amazed!!!! It is beautiful.... I bet the kids devoured it!
Post a Comment