So two days ago Keysha and I started quoting "Meet Me In St. Louis" We then really wanted to watch it, only Monica was the only one who had it that we knew and she lived way to far away. So we called up Wal-Mart and they didn't have it. We went to all these store websites, but all of them said you had to order it and we wanted to watch it that night. So yesterday we went to Barnes and Noble, and Woot! Woot! They had it! So we watched it last night with my mom cause she's never seen it! She loved it! And Keysha and I compared ourselves to Esther and Rose. We just love little Tootie! "And I'm taking all my dolls, even the dead ones. I'm taking everything." haha Now we are watching Little Women! "Don't say blast and Wreched!"Tuesday, December 23, 2008
Meet me in St. Louis!
So two days ago Keysha and I started quoting "Meet Me In St. Louis" We then really wanted to watch it, only Monica was the only one who had it that we knew and she lived way to far away. So we called up Wal-Mart and they didn't have it. We went to all these store websites, but all of them said you had to order it and we wanted to watch it that night. So yesterday we went to Barnes and Noble, and Woot! Woot! They had it! So we watched it last night with my mom cause she's never seen it! She loved it! And Keysha and I compared ourselves to Esther and Rose. We just love little Tootie! "And I'm taking all my dolls, even the dead ones. I'm taking everything." haha Now we are watching Little Women! "Don't say blast and Wreched!"
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment