Wednesday, October 29, 2008
Happy 28th
Well Mom and Dad just had their anniversary last weekend! 28 years! They didn't do anything because thier babysitters were in Salt Lake haha Keysha and I went and visited our little niece! But this weekend they will have to go away and do something. Oh and McKinlee says my name! Yep she says "Angie." It is sooo cute! I love that girl. She's walking and everything. I can't wait to have two new nieces or nephews. Who know's what they will be? I actually think Jessi will have a girl and Monica will have a boy! But that's just me. Well I will post new pictures after the kids go Trick or Treating. They are going to be way cute! Kyle is going to be an army guy, Chandler is going to be a hunter, Tyler is going to be a ninja, Skyler is going to be a gorilla I think, and Delanie is going to be a princess.... of course! Well everyone have a wonderful day! Oh and by the way I totally don't understand my Algebra 2 homework so if anyone understands this stupid math just give me a call! haha jk no but seriously it is soooo retarded!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment