Wednesday, July 11, 2007

ELDER MATTHEW STAHELI RETURNS!

Elder Matthew Staheli will be returning from his mission in Cincinnati, Ohio to the St. George airport Wednesday July 18th at 12:44 p.m. We would love to have you join us in welcoming him home. Afterwards we will have a small luncheon at the home of Delbert and Linda Staheli.
Elder Staheli's homecoming talk will be Sunday July 22nd at 10:40 a.m. at the Buena Vista Stake Center, at 860 N. Fairway Drive, Washington Ut. Small luncheon to follow at Nisson's Park in Washington.








5 comments:

Brenda said...

Linda (tell your mom cause I know she didn't post this)
You forgot to put BIG lunchon at the park. HURRAY you got the park. See there was no need for all that stressin'

The Staheli Bunch said...

hehe I'll tell her! I know i was wondering why she kept putting 'small' luncheon. Cause when we all get together I think it would be a Big luncheon!

Sara :) said...

Wow, I can't believe he is already coming home.

Grandma Jane said...

What a charmer. Can't wait to see Matt.

Brenda said...

Angie, make sure that you show your mom Brian leg either on his blog or mine. She really wants to see it. Ha Ha Ha. Brian is Curly Cotton Top.